2015 Small and Solo Firm Conference: “Wild, Wild Tech: Getting Down and Dirty With Technology
1/23/2015, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm 1/24/2015
- Conference Topics
- Online Registration (Early Bird Discount Before Nov. 1)
- NEW: Prorated Registration Fees for Winter Meeting Guests
- Want to sponsor or exhibit? Download Brochure or Contact Section Administrator Ricky Libbert to Reserve Your Spot or Obtain Sponsorship Information
Message from the Chair
Teresa Byrd Morgan
Morgan Law Center for Estate and Legacy Planning, Lake City
2014-15 Section Chair
Welcome to the 2014-2015 section year! One of my primary goals for this year is to provide our members with more ways to get to know one another. Having been a solo practitioner for the past 17 years, I know first-hand how important it is to build and maintain good relationships with other lawyers. If you are flying solo or practicing in a small firm, building and maintaining a strong network of competent, trustworthy colleagues can be the difference between having a mediocre practice, and having one that is truly excellent. With that in mind, take some time to learn about some of the opportunities this section will provide to you during the coming year to build and strengthen your network!
QuickLINK is a concise, biweekly email newsletter - Five Topics in 5 Minutes - for GPSSF members. QuickLINK is filled with substantive information designed to boost your technology edge, enhance your practice management skills, and improve your client-service delivery. QuickLINK will give you tools that will help you run your firm, courtesy of The Florida Bar General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Section.
Tuesday, October 28th, 2014
DON’T MISS THE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT for next year’s Solo & Small Firm Technology Conference: Jan. 23-24, 2015, at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista. GPSSF members who register before Nov. 1 save $79 with the combined early bird and section member discounts! View this video to learn more about the conference and the “freebies” […]
Find an Attorney
- GPSSF is the section for solos, small-firm lawyers, and general practitioners.
- Membership brings opportunities for networking with other solos, small-firm lawyers, and general practitioners.