What solo or small firm practitioner doesn’t want to think of his or her firm as extraordinary? Of course, only a few solo and small firms truly fit this description, but what makes them extraordinary? Do they simply have and expend more financial resources on staffing, office decor, and client gifts? Or are they simply more responsive to their clients than the rest of us? Join us as several of the most creative, energetic, and dynamic attorneys in the country share their secrets for making their solo or small firm truly extraordinary. And, best of all, we will learn how to do this without blowing our budgets! Save the dates of April 1-2, 2011, for the General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Section’s Annual Conference, HOW TO CREATE AN EXTRAORDINARY SMALL FIRM ON AN ORDINARY SMALL FIRM BUDGET. This year’s conference promises to be nothing short of spectacular!
- New Proposed Advisory Opinion Addresses Cloud Computing Precautions
- The Carribbean Beckons: Join GPSSF in St. Kitts for Memorial Day
- Bar: Unethical to Advise Client to Accept Plea Waiving Future Ineffective-Assistance Claims
- It’s Solo and Small-Firm Conference Week!
- New Indigent-Representation System Creates Controversy