2015 Solo & Small Firm Conference
2015 Solo & Small Firm Conference: Don’t Miss Our Signature Event!
The January 2015 Solo & Small Firm Conference: “Wild, Wild Tech: Getting Down & Dirty With Technology” is an exceptional venue for showcasing your products and services to 300 lawyers, judges, law firm administrators and law school students. Our annual technology conference is part of The Florida Bar Winter Meeting in Orlando, and has become a “can’t miss” event for solo and small firm practitioners and their staffs.
In addition to conference guests and sponsors, many of The Florida Bar’s leaders and other guests at TFB’s Winter Meeting attend our Friday-night reception to enjoy refreshments and live entertainment – yet another key avenue for promotion of your business and services. Annually, more than 1,200 guests attend The Florida Bar’s Winter Meeting.
The 2015 conference will exceed the Bar’s expectation for a premier technology conference. Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to meet several hundred solo and small firm practitioners and legal professionals who can become your valuable customers and referral sources.
Why sponsor or exhibit at the conference?
- Publicity in the conference brochure, in the GPSSF Section’s bi-weekly “QuickLINK” e-newsletter, in the section’s quarterly “LINK” newsletter, in the event’s reference catalog of sponsors, vendors and attendees, and on the GPSSF Section’s website. Our conference promotions reach 2,500+ GPSSF Section members, more than 19,000 Florida Bar members who have identified themselves as “small firm,” and hundreds of local bar associations throughout Florida.
- Networking opportunities with conference attendees consisting of lawyers, judges, law students and other legal professionals attending The Florida Bar Midyear Meeting. Our sponsors and exhibitors’ signage and displays are strategically located in the main ballroom area where the reception and all meals take place. We offer creative incentives for each and every guest to visit your booth.
Contact Ricky Libbert, Program Administrator,
(850) 561-5631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
GPSSF Premier Partner
Tote Bag Sponsorship
"Ace High" Law Firm Sponsor
Law Firm Sponsorship
Law Office of Jennifer Dietz
Morgan Law Center for Estate & Legacy Planning, PLLC
- Barry University School of Law
- Clio/Themis Solutions, Inc.
- Flag Insurance Services
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- Florida Lawyers Mutual Insurance Co.
- Jackson, DeJongh & Associates
- Pacific Legal Nurse Consulting, LLC
- Paralegal Association of Florida Inc.
- Rocket Matter LLC
- Tab3 Software
- The Carlyle Appellate Law Firm
- The Florida Bar – Legal Specialization and Education
- The Florida Bar Foundation
- The Florida Bar, Legal Publications
- The Law TV
- Thomson Reuters
- Virtual Legal Associate
Thanks to Sean Desmond, our 2014 conference chair, for putting on a great conference.
Jennifer Kuyrkendall, the 2015 conference chair, is working on incorporating your feedback to make next year's conference even better. If you have suggestions, please email Jennifer directly.